- What: Because homework can cause family strife and quite honestly if we hadn't been doing this for years and didn't know what is expected, some of our students' homework would confuse even us!
- When: Every day school is in session, we're here to help from 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm.
- How much: The cost breakdown is as follows:
Pay for a day at a time = $35 (really the only time this might make sense would be for one or two days)
Pay for a week at a time = $106 (a savings of 65% instead of paying for every day at a time)
Pay for the month at a time = $101 per week (a savings of 5% instead of paying for every week at a time)
- Why: We know that our program is special because we keep getting calls from parents wanting their children to join! We even had someone ask us to save their 4th grader a spot for when they get into 6th grade!
We care about our students, and we hold our students accountable for the work that they are expected to do.
- We check their assignment books daily.
- We keep the ratio of students to tutors small – never more than 5:1.
- We help them with projects, homework and IXL (They have access to more than a dozen computers!)
We love it that our students want to come to our program! They even have asked to come when there is no school! We care about the and call them by their names! (Not “hey you!”).
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to give us a call; or just drop in and see us in action. You’ll be glad you did!
Call (864) 244-2420 to schedule A Tour or enroll.